This job is no longer available
- Ofsted rated: GOOD
- Permanent Teacher of ICT & Business
- Tonbridge, Start September 2013
- APPLY NOW!
This school is a mixed 11-18 popular and oversubscribed comprehensive school with over 1000 students on roll. The most recent Ofsted commented; on the positive approach of the school's staff who succeed in providing a safe and caring environment for their students.
I am seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of ICT with Business. The successful teacher should be committed to teaching across the 11-18 range. We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join an outstanding department which promotes excellent teaching and learning in order to secure outstanding outcomes, and who works well with staff and pupils to inspire a love of ICT.
The successful candidate must:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Ability to teach across the full age range including AS and A Level would be welcomed
- A person committed to the highest standard of achievement for all students
- Be committed to the school's ethos and vision
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV