This job is no longer available
Post-Trade IT Project Manager -London- Banking - £600-700/day
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are currently looking for a Post-Trade IT Project Manager to work in theirLondonoffice on a long term contract basis.
The role requires an experienced project manager to work with programme management and stakeholders in order to drive the delivery of the Cross-Asset Confirmations Timeliness Strategy, the production of its associated business case and the management of a team of BA's & technologists who will work with Operations partners to address immediate needs in H2 2013 on a priority-basis.
In addition to PM responsibilities, the role requires consulting analysis skills & cross-asset post-trade IB experience in order to understand the current problems faced by Operations, the current state of the technology architecture, the desired target-state for both, and hence to take a leadership position in identification of the steps that will need to be taken to address gaps between both in a consistent, strategic way that delivers incremental benefits throughout delivery.
The successful Post-Trade IT Project Manager will have the following:
- A strong knowledge of Derivatives Trading & front-to-back processes and functions
- Credit, Rates, Equities and Fixed Income Derivatives
- The post-trade confirmation production, distribution & management process
- Experience of implementing post-trade systems in investment banks
- Experience of working with vendors and in-house IT teams
- Experience of managing distributed project teams
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for Post-Trade IT Project Manager role immediately.
project manager, post trade, it, settlements, confirmations, clearing, banking, london, rates, credit, equities, foxed income, derivatives, trading
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com