This job is no longer available
Golden Leaver LLP is a London-based specialist employment law firm focusing on a wide range of employment law and HR issues. We act for employers who include entrepreneurs, start-ups, established businesses and PLCs. We also act for some individuals.
We are looking for an Accounts and Practice Manager to join our team of five solicitors.
This role would suit a trained accountant who is looking to work more flexibly or an experienced legal cashier, but we will consider anyone who has the necessary skills and experience. We would require 14-16 hours a week, days to be decided. The salary will be competitive.
Duties and responsibilities are set out in a job description which will be forwarded to those who express an interest in the role.
- Knowledge and experience of SOS (Solicitors Own Software) or the ability to quickly understand and use software packages.
- Knowledge and ability to extract and manipulate data.
- Good experience and understanding of budgets, cash flow and preparation of management accounts.
- Good understanding of Excel.
- Good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Desirable but not essential requirements
- Knowledge of Moneysoft
- Strong cashiering skills.
- Knowledge and experience of COFA.
Personal skills required
- Ability to multitask
- Solutions driven / problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in this role, please contact Caroline Leaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3159 5172.