This job is no longer available
If you are looking for teaching posts in Torbay for September then we want to hear from you! Randstad Education are market Leaders in Education and have several Partner Schools in Torbay that currently looking to employ Primary Teachers for Short term, Long term and Permanent positions.
One of our larger esteemed schools in this location is currently looking for several inspiring and passionate teachers to cover several vacancies for September, temporary in the first instance.
Working with Randstad Education is a fantastic opportunity and we welcome all qualified teachers regardless of whether you are newly qualified or an upper scale teacher, Please see below for just a few advantages:
- Excellent Rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Flexibly (you can choose when you want to work)
- Introduction to prestigious schools throughout Devon and Cornwall
- A dedicated Recruitment consultant
- Opportunity for Guaranteed work Schemes
- Refer a friend scheme with financial benefit
Please note that all teachers that apply for our vacancies MUST posses the following person specifications:
- Fully Qualified Primary Teacher (Overseas trained applicants are welcomed providing that they have a recognised teaching qualification from a recognised overseas university)
- Have a level of practical experience that can be demonstrated
- Be able to provide 2 professional references
- Have knowledge and practical experience of the current curriculum
If you are seeking Teaching positions in these areas please send via email a copy of your up to date CV and Covering letter . Additionally please feel free to contact our office to speak with one of our dedicated Education Consultants on 01752 269780.