This job is no longer available
Permanent Cover Supervisor
Term Time Only
Pay Scale: D2
The Hundred of Hoo Academy are looking to appoint a permanent Cover Supervisor to start as soon as possible. You will be required to 37 hours per week over 39 weeks per year. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a progressive and innovative secondary school.
You will be required to:-
- Supervise work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Manage the behavior of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment;
- Respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedures;
- Deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures;
- Collect any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Report back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behavior of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
You must have:-
- A Teaching Qualification of some description, be that a PGCE, B.Ed, Instructor, or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification
- At least 6 months experience working in such a role in the last 12 months
- GCSE's in English and Maths Grades A*-C
- Able to support pupils with from all ages and abilities
* For further information on this role, please contact Tracy Wisdom at capita on 0800 731 8883 or 07788 303367, alternatively send your CV *
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.