This job is no longer available
Java FX Analyst / Developer - Banking - London - Up to £700pd
Our Client, an investment bank, are currently looking for a Java FX Developer to work in their London Office, on a long-term contract basis.
The successful candidate's main skills will be:
* Java, Solaris, Linux, RMDS, 29 West, Kx/Q, SQL (Oracle), Coherance.
* Low Latency High Frequency Trading systems - Foreign Exchange.
* Order Management, Matching and Execution.
* FX price (spot, forwards but also futures and precious metals).
The candidate is expected to have experience of:
* Proven team lead and delivery management of global and enterprise front office trading systems.
* Front Office trading desk preferably within Foreign Exchange.
* Front Office trading risk management and pricing in Foreign Exchange.
* Operation of trading desks in a large, multi-site Investment Bank with significant eCommerce offering
* Foreign Exchange in a high volume low latency environment.
* Experience working on enterprise systems but also agile delivery of Quant and Business requirements
Financial Experience and Excellent Communication Skills are Essential.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I'll call you to discuss in further detail.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com