This job is no longer available
Connex has now become one of the preferred agencies for many Primary Schools in the Leicester City area.
Schools are contacting Connex Education now for Long Term vacancies starting in SEPTEMBER. We are actively recruiting KS1 and KS2 teachers for these roles.
We are looking for an individual who is flexible and committed to working across the primary sector and who has a friendly approach to teaching.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of teaching across KS1 and KS2. You will also need to have a passion for developing the teaching and learning of children, working as part of a team of dedicated individuals.
If you want to work with a hard working and professional team, who will give you the focus and attention you need in order to fulfil your individual requirements, then look no further.
Here at Connex Education our Quality Mark ensures that we work with the best, and supply the best.
So if you have…
- Have a solid background in Primary Education
- Have a good degree of classroom management and the ability to engage all students
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full QTS
- A minimum of two years references
…We want to hear from you NOW!
In return, Connex offer:
- Support from your Connex consultant
- Comprehensive briefings on all schools & assignments
- Long term vacancies to suit your needs
This is an opportunity not to be missed! For more information please contact Ben Glenton on 0116 251 2888 or email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer