This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 basic plus strong OTE of 70K with 5% pension
Location: East Midlands and East Anglia
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
Our client is an established wholesale renewable company with its key focus into heating systems (biomass boilers/Heatpumps).
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will need to have strong technical knowledge to develop relationships with B2B clients. The role will involve a large amount of travel and will be home-based.
• Achieve key performance indicators in line with predetermined objectives.
• Provide clear and effective decision making on all aspects of sales.
• To maintain a working knowledge of competition and industry trends and inform team accordingly.
• To work with the general manager to ensure that a flexible and constantly updated sales matrix is aligned to business.
• Develop and follow up on sales leads.
• Work with clients or their consulting engineers to size their heat load and design a solution that fits their needs.
• Put together detailed quotes which comprise equipment elements as well as civil, mechanical, project management and design elements.
• Close out contracts with converting customers.
• Continuously modify design solutions to make them more efficient and cost effective
• Work closely with equipment providers and suppliers to procure equipment for projects.
• Mechanical Engineering degree/diploma from a leading college or university, 2:1 degree or better.
• At least 2 years experience in industrial equipment sales, preferably industrial biomass boilers and/or heat pumps, being able to demonstrate ability to source and pursue leads and close out customers.
• A background in renewable energy, boiler sales or HEVAC would be an advantage but is not essential
• Proficiency with CAD packages.
• Dynamic and flexible, can do attitude: able to travel
• Ambitious, comfortable with meeting tight deadlines. Real drive..
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: