This job is no longer available
PMO - Regulation, Investment Banking IT
A global investment bank are looking for a PMO with an excellent track record within Investment Banking IT to play a pivotal role in a large project.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong financial management experience, e.g. preparing annual budgets with programme directors as well as cost management, actuals, forecasts, billing and invoicing. In addition it will be necessary to have excellent business processing experience, stakeholder management and project lifecycles/methodologies.
- Extensive PMO and financial management experience within Investment Banking IT
- Excellent financial experience and proven track record of working on regulatory projects
- Very strong project experience, including project lifecycles, methodologies and governance
- Excellent technical experience with advanced Excel, MS Projects and SharePoint
- Experience of VBA, Clarity, Open Workbench and investment banking product knowledge would be highly advantageous
Please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with recent Investment Banking experience will be short listed as a priority.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com