This job is no longer available
Primary School Teaching Jobs available in Leicestershire - various short and long term teaching positions starting in September.
Connex Education is the preferred supplier for many of the schools in Leicester, and we have found that the demand for KS1 and KS2 teachers has increased dramatically over the last year! As a result we are looking to recruit exceptional KS1 and KS2 teachers who are confident in their ability to make a difference to the lives of the children they teach.We are seeking flexible Primary School teachers who are looking for short and long term contracts in and around the Leicester area.
The successful practitioner will have strong classroom management skills who is able to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike in a short space of time. With numerous assignments available we welcome both experienced and newly qualified teachers who are looking for the benefit of a flexible and tailored work schedule.
What we look for in our supply teachers-
- Strong classroom management
- Caring and sympathetic nature
- Enthusiastic approach to teaching
- High level of self motivation
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Dedicated to teaching and the development children of all abilities
- Committed to raising standards
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, or an equivalent overseas qualification with UK teaching experience.
You will work with your own dedicated consultant in the Connex Education Team to ensure that you are working in environments that are both suitable and beneficial to you and your career, whilst also earning you a competitive rate of pay.
For the suitable candidate Connex can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A flexible timetable to suit your requirements
- A personal and dedicated consultant
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
- An out of hours service to assist you around the clock.
If you want to put your passion for teaching to practice then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give us a quick call on 0116 251 2888 and we can go through a few more details with you.