This job is no longer available
Kinapse Limited, a London-based life sciences consulting company.
Position: Financial Accounts Manager (SOC: 3538)
- Carry out and supervise general accounting and administrative work.
- Manage the invoicing process.
- Upload invoices on Client systems and liaise with them for timely payment.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Establish terms of credit and ensure timely payment by customer
- Renegotiate payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Take responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts.
- Manage contracts, MSA and PO numbers.
- Manage the expenses process.
- Liaise with auditors and suppliers.
- Check customer’s credit rating with banks and credit reference agencies and decide whether to offer credit.
Please send a CV, with a covering letter explaining how your experience and qualifications address our requirements, to:
Human Resources Manager (ref: SOC 3538)
Tuition House27-37 St. George’s Road
London SW19 4EU
Salary paid will be £27,600 pa
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 19th August 2013.