This job is no longer available
You will benefit from the warm, supportive atmosphere of the school, whilst being given opportunities to develop your skills. The school is in commuting distance of Exeter but maintains a strong rural and community feel. The school is looking for the right fit and so the position will initially be a temporary role where the successful candidate will be offered a permanent position for September.
The school is looking for KS1 a specialist teacher, who embraces thematic learning and the creative curriculum. Having experience of leading subjects such as Literacy or Numeracy would be advantageous however those with a real interest in core subjects and can demonstrate strong knowledge in these areas will be considered.
We are an established local consultancy who prides ourselves on the diversity of the teachers we represent and the service we provide to both teachers and our. This is an exciting opportunity; however this position is temporary in the first instance and will become a permanent role for the right person.
The skills we look for in our Primary Teachers include:
* Qualified Teacher Status (either PGCE or Cert Ed)/Equivalent and
Teachers qualifying in the summer of 2013
* Willingness to Promote Learning
* Strong Classroom Management Skills
* Flexible and Adaptable approach to work
* Positive outlook
* Innovative and Resourceful teaching methods
* We are looking for NQT's right through to very experienced teachers
The Benefits of joining Randstad Education include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong, One to One relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific
* Free accredited career and professional development training
* Work within your local area
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Long term and permanent recruitment solutions
This position offers an excellent opportunity to expand your experiences, gain confidence and establish yourself in the local community. As this role is temporary in the first instance It will allow you the time to see if this is the right school for you.
Should you be at the beginning of your career or have a few years under your belt we will work hard on your behalf to help secure the right position for you.
Should you be interested in this position please email through an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter. If this is not the right role for you but are keen to find teaching positions in the area please contact the team to discuss your situation and how we might be able to help.