This job is no longer available
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting a Web/Graphic Designer & Media Administrator. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
In this role you will be responsible for working with the design team to create adverts, web banners and POS. The successful candidate will be supporting the media buying team with the day to day media activity and reporting such as adding media bookings, account reconciliation, vendor creation and purchase order creation.
- Create and design press adverts, POS and web banners
- Create and design web landing pages
- Working on day to day media activity such as booking media, managing vendor's, reporting
- Carry out departmental administration tasks
- Design and develop email content
- Design web content for Ryanair.com
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of Apple Mac
- Strong knowledge of graphic and web design tools such as: Quark Express, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Candidates need to have good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A good knowledge of production and print preparation is required.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a cross departmental discipline.
- Candidate with at least 1-2 years' experience
- Third Level Degree
Closing Date: 02/08/2013
Please include full curriculum vitae with cover letter quoting reference number FRGDMA01 when applying