This job is no longer available
Senior KYC Analyst - Banking - London - £300-400/day
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are currently looking for 2 Senior KYC Analysts to work in their London office on a long term contract basis.
The client is looking for experienced KYC professionals to act as onshore SME's within a global Investment Bank.
The successful Senior KYC Analyst candidates will have the following:
- Extensive experience as a KYC/AML SME within an Investment Bank
- Sound knowledge of the wide range and complex variety of corporate / trust / fund structure
- Proven experience of working with offshore teams and driven through quality improvements
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds, SPV's and partnerships
- Good understanding of Lexis-Nexis, World-Check, Banker's Almanac, Bloomberg and other data sources used in the AML world
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for the Senior KYC Analyst position immediately.
kyc, aml, know your client, anti money laundering, edd, due diligence, client onboarding, remediation, world check, lexis nexis, bankers almanac, banking, corporates, trusts, spv's
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com