Market Research Telephone Interviewer
The Research House is a leading worldwide Market Research Corporation
We are currently recruiting Part Time Telephone Interviewers (up to 35 hours per week) to join our busy Central London office.
Immediate start for successful applicants.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the telephone recruitment of respondents for Market Research interviews country wide. There is no selling involved.
• Proficient and confident oral communication skills
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English
• A polite, confident and friendly manner
• Confidence using computers
• A positive attitude
• Flexibility and quick thinking
• To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
• To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
• Knowledge of the Market Research industry
• Experience of working in a telephone call centre environment
Working hours are flexible between 9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday. Evenings & Weekend hours can also be available
The Research House also have a wide variety of opportunities for career progression for any persons who are wishing to enter the Market Research industry
The Research House are an equal opportunity employer and recruits on an on-going basis
To be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV giving a brief explanation into why you feel you would be suitable for this role.