This job is no longer available
Relationship Manager - Investment Banking IT
A global investment bank are looking to hire a relationship manager with an impressive investment banking IT track record for a new, large scale initiative.
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record of building, managing and developing relationships within the technology side of an investment bank. In addition, they will have a strong understanding of project work, including working closely with project managers and business analysis as well as developers and architects. The role will require candidates to be involved heavily in strategic decisions and implementation and it will be necessary to have knowledge investment banking products such as OTC derivatives.
- Extensive relationship management experience within IT investment banking
- Comprehensive track record of working with technology teams as well as business analysts and project managers
- A strong knowledge of IT strategies and methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and an ability to build relationships with business heads
- Experience of delivery and ownership of projects and service management
- Strong knowledge of OTC derivatives and other investment banking products
- A track record of data analysis
- Ideal candidates may come from an analysis or project management background and moved into a relationship management role
This is an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role within a global project, if you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com