This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Securities - Scotland
A global investment bank with a strong presence in Scotland has an opening for a Business Analyst with a securities or funds background.
The successful candidate will have excellent business analysis experience within banking and ideally worked across both business and IT areas. Candidates will need to work with a number of different teams therefore it is essential to have good stakeholder management and networking skills. Candidates will also need knowledge of fund administration, brokerage, custodians or investment banking as well as infrastructure and software lifecycle knowledge.
- Proven business analysis experience working with both the IT and business
- Strong stakeholder management and networking experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the following, funds, fund administration, brokerage houses, custodians or investment banking
- Strong IT experience including infrastructure experience
- Ideal candidates will have worked on implementation projects along with working on as is to be projects
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com