This job is no longer available
An iOS developer is required by a growing Cambridge based company. The iOS developer will join an existing team that place a heavy emphasis on knowledge sharing and upskilling their developers. The role itself will be very development focussed and the iOS developer will be required to develop new applications as well as refine existing iOS applications. The company have an Android offering as well as iPhone so there will be the opportunity to develop your skills across platforms.
Key skills required by the iOS Developer:
- 2 years' iOS Development experience (either commercial or personal projects)
- Published apps on the iTunes store
- Strong OO programming and design skills
- Experience working on Augmented Reality or Location based iOS apps is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Interested iOS Developers should apply with an up to date copy of their CV.