This job is no longer available
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager Germany
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
The successful candidate will be based at our offices near Dublin Airport, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager Central, Easter, and Northern Europe. Traveling up to three days a week within the above markets, we are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
- Maximize sales volumes on Ryanair's European routes and increase awareness of the same
- Maintain and build relationships with 3rd parties, including airports, media, tourist boards
- Ensure maximum media exposure for Ryanair with a targeted PR & promotional plan
- Organise and hold Press Conferences in the local markets for route announcements, milestones and reviews
- Devise topical advertisements
- Action joint initiatives with tourist boards & relevant Government departments
- Maximize output of the marketing departments at the airports
- Assist in development of PR presence in the markets
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years+ experience in busy and dynamic marketing environment
- Fluency in English and a second language (German) - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are essential
- Confident with an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task & assist in other European markets when needed
- Willingness to travel within the market
- Valid EU driver's license
This position offers unlimited potential for the right candidate. You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and excellent travel benefits.
Closing Date: 02/08/2013
Please include full CV and cover letter with your application quoting reference number FRSMEG3