Desktop Support Engineer - IT Support / Windows 7 / AV Support
Desktop Support Engineer - IT Support / Windows 7 / Audio Visual Support - Burton upon Trent - Up to 33K
A large sporting organisation now has a requirement for a Desktop Support Engineer. The successful Desktop Engineer will have previous experience working in a front line customer service role maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction through active organisation of team efforts.
Key Skills and Previous Experience:
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to follow and create procedural documentation
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Windows 7 platform
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office 2007 - 2010 suites
- Experience in supporting Apple products would be desirable
- Audio Visual support experience highly desirable
The successful Service Desk Analyst will provide first line support to a large user base, working to SLAs and providing good customer service as well as resolving a high number of incidents at first point of contact.
Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this role further.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.