This job is no longer available
PPA Cover Teacher - You will be welcomed into a school that is committed to academic excellence. These aspirations will be underpinned by the practice of faith-inspired values of humility, service, compassion, self-discipline, forgiveness, love and creativity.
Day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- The design and effective execution of lessons plans in line with the National Curriculum standards
- Adapting between nursery to year 6 curriculum
- The successful teaching of mixed ability pupils
- Recognising individual potential and challenge accordingly
- Setting homework which is varied and interesting with clear instructions for children to develop
- Creating a stimulating learning environment
- Ensuring the classroom is tidy and encouraging pupils to look after resources
The ideal candidate will will be ambitious, hard-working, flexible and have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour. Also required:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- An up-to-date enhanced CRB
- Fantastic classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Excellent references for the past 2 years
- A real passion for teaching and developing your minds.
- Experience/ Knowledge of KS1 and KS2 Curriculum
- Strong Maths and English Grades
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunities for professional development
- School laptop
- Childcare vouchers
- Working with supportive parents, carers and the community
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. Successful Teachers will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check being undertaken before the position commences.
To be a part of this amazing opportunity, contact Liam Blanchard on 0800 731 8883 or today.