Teacher of Science
Capita Education Permanent Consultancy is designed to help you find your next permanent education position. Whether you have just started your career as an education professional, or are looking for the next step in your career progression, we are here to help.
We are recruiting on behalf of a number of Secondary School based within the East Kent area who are looking for a Newly Qualified and experienced Science Teachers to start in January 2014
Successful applicants will need to posses the following skills.
- QTS teaching qualification or studying towards a PGCE
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Positive and creative approach to teaching
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills
A few other benefits of working with Capita Education Permanent Consultancy:
- Capita is a national specialist education recruiter.
- We operate as a Specialist Permanent consultancy in partnership with schools nationwide.
All schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. Successful Teachers will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check being undertaken before the position commences.
To start the process of gaining your next teaching position, contact James Fazzani on 020 7202 0031 today.