This job is no longer available
Out of Practice and into a large well known Charity…..
We are recruiting for a well know and high profile charity that is looking for a CCAB (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) qualified accountant to join the team within a Financial Accounting & Controls Manager position.
This role would be an ideal step for an individual that is currently working within an accountancy practice and that has a portfolio of clients within the Charity sector. It would be a first move into a main stream finance role that will give the incumbent the responsibility of producing the annual reports and statutory accounts for this Charity.
* Ensuring the annual report and statutory accounts are prepared in accordance with all applicable accounting standards and the Charities SORP
* Implementing, enforcing and monitoring internal control procedures
* Compliance with all applicable tax regulations (excluding PAYE), including corporation tax, income tax and VAT, ensuring all returns are prepared on time with complete and accurate information
* Monitoring and forecasting cash flow and maintaining appropriate treasury management procedures
* Critically evaluating, developing and embedding financial processes and ensuring these are fully documented
To apply for this role you will be a CCAB qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with experience of a Charity portfolio from within practice; have up to date Charity Accounting (SORP) knowledge; experience in the production of consolidated Statutory Accounts; Staff management experience; and Tax compliance work.
This would be a great opportunity to make a step out of practice and into a leading Charity that will give you a chance to move, develop and progress in your career.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: