This job is no longer available
IBM BPM 7.5 Developer - Investment Banking - London
This role is for a senior IBM BPM 7.5 integration developer to join my client's core London-based architecture and integration team. This team drives the end to end architecture of the programme (high level architecture, frameworks, patterns, solution design).
The role will be in a small, fast-paced agile development team interacting directly with the key business stakeholders and users.
This role is for a hands-on senior developer experienced developing and deploying IBM BPM applications. This is not a Business Process designer role.
The role will include:
- Coding in Java
- Building workflows and components in IBM BPM
- Building integration components for connecting IBM BPM to my client's systems
- Assistance on production releases
- Level 3 support (infrastructure and application)
- 5+ years of web development and design which must include BPM (ideally IBM suite)
- Experience of AJAX based frameworks
- 5+ years development and implementation experience working with teams designing component based applications in Java, Oracle, Web Servers, Application Servers and thin client technologies AJAX, Xforms XHTML, XML, XSLT
- Strong working knowledge of application development technologies and infrastructure - configuration management, development tools, testing frameworks and development methodologies
3+ years exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) covering Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), integration patterns, application adapters and overall understanding of designing loosely coupled architectures
Market Rates: £500 - £550 per day