This job is no longer available
IT Trainer - Microsoft Products / Legal / E- Learning - Perm - Legal - London - Up to £42K
A large legal organisation now has a requirement for an IT trainer to join their training department to help educate employees on existing and future IT technology. The successful IT Trainer will have a good understanding of different legal and support departments coupled with commercial training experience.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience in training all current core Microsoft products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Good understanding of document management systems and time recording systems - DOCS Open/Hummingbird DM5 and Carpe Diem 4.7
- Experience in writing training materials and designing courses
- Experience of e-learning
- Experience of office technologies: Blackberry, Digital Dictaphone Recording, Remote Working and Telephones
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Must be prepared to work with other members of the team in developing and delivering custom built training programmes for departments
This is a unique and exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced IT Trainer who has worked within a legal environment previously.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about the role.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.