This job is no longer available
BUSINESS ANALYST - Credit Risk & PnL - AVP / VP
My client is a leading investment bank who following a budget increase are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a project to roll out a new credit risk platform within the OTC Derivatives area.
- Create and modify business-facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
- Analysis of current technical solutions to business processes including documentation and process flow
- Definition/formulation of improved technical process by working closely with the key stake holders
- Participation in the lifecycle of each project to help define and model business requirements, use cases, test cases, functional specifications, and user interface designs.
- Ensuring requirements are documented in a standard, clear manner which can be used by relevant parties to gain a clear understanding of what needs to be done.
- Involvement in the development and ongoing analysis phases, working as part of the broader technology team
- Supports testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing, between different applications, when required.
- Work with application developers to resolve functional issues from UATs, and to help find solutions for various functional difficulty areas.
- Work with Application Management area for functional area trouble shooting and resolution to reported bugs / issues on applications
YOU WILL BE
Strong knowledge of Credit Risk and PnL
- Front office experience across multiple asset classes
- Relevant experience in IT
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong Business Analysis knowledge
- Experience of SQL (Oracle), particularly with large volumes of data
- High analytical capabilities
- Proven communication skills
- Influencing capabilities