This job is no longer available
Service Desk Team Lead- 1st Line / Windows / Exchange / Active Directory
Service Desk Team Lead- 1st Line / Windows / Exchange / Active Directory - Legal - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract - Up to 37k - City of London
A global law firm requires an experienced and motivated Service Desk Team Lead to come on board to join an exciting and talented team. The Service Desk Analyst will have worked in an ITIL environment and have the ability to meet the 1st line fix rate of 90%. Excellent communication skills are essential for the position.
The main responsibilities of the Service Desk Team Lead position will be to ensure the Service Desk team are motivated and working to a high standard. The role will be hands on with some reporting work involved too.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in and supporting users in a large corporate environment
- Outlook, active directory and exchange support
- SharePoint and BYOD implementation experience is highly desirable
- Strong personal and communications skills to ensure the team are motivated and working together to hit targets.
This is a great opportunity for a proven Service Desk Analyst to make the step up to a Team Lead role, or an experienced Team Lead to secure a Fixed Term Contract in a dynamic environment, where skills will be enhanced and new skills developed. Please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.