Data Warehouse ETL (Informatica) Developer - Equities
Data Warehouse ETL (Informatica) Developer - Investment Banking - Equities Technology
My client, a leading Investment Bank requires an experienced ETL (Informatica) Developer to join their Equities Technology team working in a fast-paced environment.
The Global Equities Data warehouse within Equities is primarily responsible for MIS reporting, analytics and surveillance / compliance functions. The architecture has been built with state of the art technologies and deals with large ever growing volumes in the equity markets.
As a member of the Equity Data warehouse team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop strong ETL solutions to handle the client reporting requirements.
- Analyse, architect, develop and deploy database objects, logic and deliverables.
- Interface with Business users to understand the requirements and translate them into technical deliverables.
- Drive database design and architecture to handle the ever growing volumes in the equity area. Co-ordinate with the global teams to maintain consistency in design globally.
- Data warehouse methodologies experience is mandatory
- Informatica ETL experience is necessary
- Unix / Linux experience necessary
- RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase ) database modelling, engineering, optimization is good to have
- SQL, DML, DDL experience
- Stored Procedures, functions development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, should be able to multitask and switch gears quickly
- Strong communicator and be able to interface with Application teams and add value
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Able to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task High attention to detail Understanding and knowledge of Financial Industry helpful.
- Prior experience in Regulatory Reporting a plus
- Understanding the SDLC process
- Business Objects and Data Mart a plus