This job is no longer available
A primary School in the Coventry area is looking for a Teacher to cover Courses and PPA over the Autumn term across key stage 1. Ideal Candidates will be fully qualified teachers with experience of working in reception to year 2. NQT's and overseas qualified teachers can also apply.
We are open over half term and eager to meet new Teachers please give us a call on the number below.
Randstad Education is looking to recruit a number of primary teachers who can cover both numeracy and literacy at both KS1 and KS2 but also offer PE when required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Emma on 02476 551 443, or email