This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is working with a highly successful 1 form entry Coventry Primary school who wishes to appoint an EYFS Teacher for September 2013.
The School/The Child
The school strives to ensure their children are happy, confident children who share a positive attitude. They believe that learning should be engaging, purposeful and challenging and aim to provide a diverse motivating curriculum that responds to the needs and interests of its leaners. The children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community work together to create a safe, caring and stimulating environment in which every individual is valued.
- Have a good knowledge of Early Years practice
- Be able to deliver a high quality, creative curriculum that excites and stimulates pupils
- Be able to plan, evaluate teaching and learning
- Have outstanding behaviour management skills
- Be able to create an exciting learning environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and able to engage pupils and staff
- Be flexible, creative, imaginative and have a great sense of humour!
Please send your CV or call 02476551443 for more information
Working with Randstad Education
When choosing to work for Randstad Education Coventry, you will receive support from a team of education specialists with a combined 25 years of recruitment experience.
We take great pride in the service levels we provide to both our schools and our candidates and aim to build long term supportive relationships at every opportunity. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to supporting you in your search for work, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.