Quality Assurance Analyst - Linux, Scripting, Testing
Skills: Quality Assurance, Linux, Perl / Bash / Python Scripting, High Availability / Resilience / Failover Testing experience, Market Data
Quality Assurance Analyst - Financial Services - Belfast - 6 Month Contract - Up to £250-275 per day
A great opportunity has opened for a Quality Assurance Analyst at a world leading Financial Services institution based in Belfast.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for the non-functional testing aspects of the organisation's fast paced trading environment.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will ensure the delivered solution meets the defined requirements and measures relating to the non-functional aspects of the system, in particular High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join an industry leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract.
- Good experience testing on Linux. Comfortable working on command line and scripting.
- High Availability / Resilience / Failover Testing experience
- Strong performance / System Testing knowledge
- Minimum two years working in software quality assurance
- Financial Services experience is essential, market data experience is very desirable
- Experience of either Perl, Bash or Python scripting languages
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.