This job is no longer available
Desktop Support Engineer - Active Directory, Exchange, Windows
My client is looking for a desktop support engineer on a contract basis for 6 months based in Westminister. They are looking to interview early next week and get someone started in the middle of the week. The role will be paying between £18 - £22 per hour and you may have to travel to a couple of other local sites.
You will need the following skills:
- Windows XP / 7 - Installation and troubleshooting
- Office 2007 / 2010 - Support
- Active Directory - Group policies, Creating user profiles
- Exchange 2010 - Administration, User Creation, Troubleshooting
- Supporting up to 2000 users in a team of 6 people
- PC Builds, Laptop Builds, Rollouts and BAU Support
- General networking experience - TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP
- Mac Experience is desirable
If this role is of interest to you then please forward your CV as soon as possible and I will get it forwarded to the client ASAP.