Application Security Analyst - Application Security
Application Security Analyst - Application Security / Security Development Lifecycle - Financial Services - Permanent - £70-90k + Benefits - London, City
A leading financial services organisation requires an Application Security Analyst with a good understanding of the Security Development Lifecycle to join their IT Security Team.
The Application Security Analyst will focus on integrating security practices into the SDLC.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with interesting security challenges in an environment with many different development platforms, communications technologies, and advanced trading systems.
The Application Security Analyst will need a background in application development as well as very strong communication skills and a strong knowledge of the SDLC.
The Application Security Analyst will also need excellent experience of providing security consultancy to a range of different groups and business levels.
- CISSP, MSc or equivalent
- 5+ years technical IT Security experience
- Previous IT application development experience
- Experience of providing security consultancy to application development groups and projects
- Experience of configuring tools for security operations
- Experience of working within large scale complex IT security environments in the financial industry
If the above fits with your skill-set and previous experience, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP. Or do get in-touch if you have any further questions or queries.
Application Security Analyst - Application Security / Security Development Lifecycle
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.