This job is no longer available
Technology Project Manager - Treasury IT - £95k
My client is a T1 investment bank who require a Project Manager to run an implementation of a new Asset and Liability Management and Fund Transfer Pricing platform.
- Work with project stakeholders, business personnel and technology teams to scope initiatives, establish governance, and define target solutions
- Actively manage schedule, benefit delivery, and any deviations from the plan.
- Define project roles and responsibilities and associated documentation.
- Establish project governance structure and lead / document key project meetings, including operating committees and working groups.
- Provide business knowledge, leadership and guidance to project team members.
- Interface with all required areas of the firm: Technology, Treasury and other functions to identify and track key activities, milestones, risks and dependencies.
- Status reporting. Providing visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues.
- Ensure compliance with the firms PMO, Programme, and Project standards.
- Understand and plan for the dependencies on data requirements.
- Quality: Ensure that appropriate planning is in place for testing models against data sets and software.
- Configuration: Ensure that planning and project discipline is in place to maintain a high standard of configuration management and control for all project artifacts.
YOU WILL BE
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Project Management experience in a financial services environment. Must be able to demonstrate delivery experience commensurate with VP equivalent standing.
- Proven ability to deliver in matrix management environment without direct resource ownership.
- Experience in dealing with senior MD/D level stakeholders and in building strong relationships.
- Experience in working on projects that have a high degree of data dependence from other sources throughout the organization.
- Strong project planning and dependency, change management skills
- Strong Microsoft Project and Office tools skills
- Strong status reporting and communication for senior stakeholders
- Experience in delivering Treasury, Risk or Finance Change projects.
- Working knowledge of investment banking functions; specifically treasury or finance.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in working in front to back projects.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, able to act on initiative, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Must have 'hands on "attitude" (i.e. be prepared to write detailed plans and change documentation as required)
Please submit your CV in Word format for a confidential discussion