Business Analyst - Investment Banking Compliance IT - £65k
Business Analyst - Investment Banking Compliance IT - £75k
My client is a T1 investment bank who require a business analyst to join their Compliance IT team to work on projects to develop the landscape/architecture of the data flows consumed by Compliance applications globally across the investment bank.
- Analyze and understand requirements from key stake holders and translate it for development team
- Coordinate with development team for design , development and testing
- Develop the test strategy and test the functionality.
- Data analysis for trade, positions and reference data systems
YOU WILL BE
- Understand the trade flows and have a good exposure to asset classes of equities, fixed income and derivatives
- Good analytical ability to understand business flow and capability to go to the details.
- Excellent SQL skills and background in code development
- Excellent communication skills with onsite offshore communications exposure.
- Ability to understand relational model and referential integrity.
- Exposure to SDLC Documentation standards
- Excellent articulation of business concepts with visio aid as required.
- Testing strategy work exposure preferred.
- Well versed in Excel vlookup , pivot,
- Strong IT skills and background, especially in the financial services industry; comfortable with computer based tools, processes and workflows.
- Experience with Actimize and/or Mantas.
- Experience in SQL server, Oracle and Sybase.
- Hands on experience in Infomatica, UNIX, Perl, Autosys, and Java.
- Expert in data analysis and well acquainted with Trade life cycle.
- Process oriented with focus on change and release management.
- Quick learner; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to attend many tasks simultaneously, with frequently changing priorities.
- Must be independent and creative in approach to problems and issues and proactive.
- Extremely organized, excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in documenting code releases.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize a demanding and varied workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please submit your CV in Word format for a confidential discussion