This job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Analyst | Travel | SQL | 32k
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Analyst to join an award winning online travel agency based in Kingston. You will have the chance to work with cutting edge marketing technology on ground-breaking campaigns.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Digital Marketing Analyst include:
- Using SQL queries to analyse visit and booking data by marketing channel, establishing insights, trends, faults and opportunities
- Optimisation of Marketing channels
- Working with Marketing Director to integrate new advertising partners
- Using diagnostic tools to monitor uptime & performance of landing pages
- Providing support to the wider marketing team to analyse and implement marketing initiatives
- Performing search engine query analysis, creating new keywords or negatives accordingly.
You should have at least 12 months digital marketing experience, excellent attention to detail and preferably come from a travel industry background (not essential).
Key attributes of the Digital Marketing Analyst include:
- Experience with writing SQL queries is preferable, or other evidence of technical competency is acceptable
- Experience with web analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent numerical ability and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Extremely internet literate; with a genuine interest in digital marketing trends
- Another European language is preferable, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to working in a dynamic, informal and collaborative environment with skilled colleagues and exciting opportunities for growth! If you are a budding Digital Marketing Analyst with a passion for travel, this could be the perfect role for you! Please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.