This job is no longer available
Learning Support Assistant Required in Liverpool
We are looking for an excellent Learning Support Assistant for a Primary School in Wavertree, Liverpoo to start a permanent opportunity from September 2013. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and motivated person to join a friendly and supportive team.
Capita Education Resourcing is a leading education recruitment specialist and offers one of the largest teacher and school support networks for schools within the UK. With over twelve years' experience we have offices nationwide, each dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our candidates and schools.
The role requires an individual who has:
- GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
- Recent experience of working with children of secondary school age, preferably in a Learning Support Assistant role
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Ability to inspire students
- Knowledge of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact Catherine at Capita Education on
0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV to catherine.o'leary @capita.co.uk