This job is no longer available
Digital Designer's to work with an award winning Digital branding and corporate communications agency who have been operating for over ten years.
The work will be a mix of concept development, detailed design development and delivery of final design assets for use by front-end developers. It will involve working as part of a project team alongside UX specialists and our wider design team. Projects will vary in-scale but are generally brand and communications focussed (not e-commerce). Clients include global businesses and niche UK brands.
The person we are looking for will have:
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to contribute in pitches and in client meetings.
- 3-4 years minimum digital design experience with a varied portfolio of projects, and particular strength in typography and corporate communications.
- A digital agency background (rather than client side or brand agency).
They will be:
- A creative problem solver comfortable thinking across a wide range of different projects and platforms.
- They'll need to create presentations to a high level of quality, and fully resolved design assets with particular skills in Photoshop.
- They should be comfortable working collaboratively with designers and project managers in our team and taking a leading role across digital projects.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £35,000 - £42,000
Keywords: UX, Digital Designer, Photoshop, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Web Applications, Digital Products Branding, Corporate.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.