This job is no longer available
Scrum Master - Leading E-commerce Company
My high profile client is looking for a Scrum Master to join their projects team, planning and overseeing a large number of web/software delivery projects using Agile. Fantastic E-commerce Company fast paced and project driven environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Ensure that the companies ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Protect the team from interruptions and distractions
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Have an attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
The ideal candidate will have
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master with demonstrable experience of working with 1 or more teams
- Hands-on experience of software development in Agile teams
- Personal development or coaching experience
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
The role is based in Luton and is offered on an initial 3 months' contract.
To apply for the Scrum Master position, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren.email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525.