This job is no longer available
Our client is a highly successful industry leading technology Digital Agency in London. They are currently seeking a talented Web Software Engineer - Front End Developer
We understand not everyone will tick all of these boxes but hopefully the majority.
- AJAX, CSS and of course HTML5
- A keen eye for software quality. TDD, JSlint, Unit tests, integration testing, Jenkins setups
- Working with MVC frameworks
- Object orientated analysis & design
- Kendo UI
- Cross browser testing frameworks
- A public Github/Launchpad/SourceForge account or blog with evidence of contributions to projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Apache 2 configuration and optimisation
- HA Proxy configuration
- Perl or another server side scripting language. More bonus points if it begins with P.
- Mojolicous, or similar frameworks
- Linux Sys Admin
- Virtualisation technologies
- Be excited by the latest developments in web technology
- Own problems and actively seek out clever solutions
- Be able to communicate your ideas clearly to fellow developers and non-technical staff across time zones
- Be flexible and dedicated
- Come up with clever solutions to difficult problems
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + 20% bonus
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.