This job is no longer available
My client is a creative resource for advertising, marketing and media professionals, providing a comprehensive selection of stock photography, illustration, footage, fonts, creative merchandise and entertainment licensing and rights representation services. Through its branded websites the company helps the creative community produce distinctive work for websites, magazines, newspapers, books, television and films.
The Front End Developer - Web & Email is a member of the London based International Marketing team supporting the companies 3 different brands. Working closely with the marketing teams you will be responsible for the hands-on development of marketing campaigns (emails, landing pages, microsites and interactive content), across the brands, including localising these for European and Asian markets.
My client is looking for someone with a passion for technology and with an appreciation for design. You will have HTML & CSS skills and the capability and desire to implement your own concepts through the line. Our typical campaigns include a homepage hero, landing page and accompanying email and digital banner advertisements.
- Using split (A/B) tests to improve conversions.
- Build microsites and digital assets to merchandise the company's products.
- Building & scheduling email newsletters.
- Implementation of localisation for marketing projects including web updates and email campaigns integrating localised copy provided by our translation agency.
- Understand development best practices, processes and standards.
- Collaborate with the entire team to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered and deadlines are met.
- Manage your own time across projects but request support when needed.
- Coordinate with Creative and Marketing Managers as well as cross-functional teams to meet stakeholder expectations.
- 3+ years web development experience in a business environment.
- Expert hand-coding HTML & in-depth CSS experience including pure-CSS page layouts.
- Experience with CMS building page templates and editing and deploying new pages (we use Wordpress). Proficient with PHP.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practice.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to fix cross browser issues.
- Proven aptitude for quick thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
This is a perm role based in London - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details