This job is no longer available
CRM manager - London - £30-35k - CRM, email, data, marketing, ExactTarget
My client is one of the world's leading and most well established media companies. With a strong digital and print offering meaning that they can appeal to a wide consumer base.
This is a new role within a new and growing CRM team. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Head Of CRM, and will be responsible for ensuring that the brands maintains its maximum revenue for their consumers.
You will work with the Head of CRM to deliver across 3 key areas;
- Growing the direct customer base
- Deepen the relationship with the customers
- Retain the business with the customers
Another key area of this role will be to work closely with the data team in order to grow the customer database allowing the segmentation and targeting the end consumer with more targeted communication.
The main day to day responsibilities will include;
- Deliver a greater customer focused journey which will improve engagement and retention.
- Champion the growth of the customer data base.
- Ensure the optimisation of the marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a driven individual who is ready to join a fast moving environment and will possess the following expertise;
- Experience within the B2C media industry
- Proven CRM experience and the use of CRM tools and technology
- Knowledge of data analysis and data segmentation
- Experience of developing customer journeys.
Please apply today to find out more. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525