This job is no longer available
QA Testing Manager - Investment Banking IT - £90k
My client is a T1 investment bank who require the QA Testing Manager to lead the testing on number of development projects within their Application Services space.
- Management of the offshore based testing team and vendor resources.
- Coordination with PM's to ensure transparency across Risk Engine Projects.
- Resource and dependency planning.
- Escalation point/Issue resolution for testing issues.
- Definition of testing strategy in coordination with Risk Engine Managers and Sub-Domain Manager.
- Planning and execution of the Risk Engine Test Strategy.
- Build out of functional and non functional testing.
- Reporting and managing senior management expectation.
- Adherence to release and test standards are managed within the team.
- Review of test team and vendor team tasks and deliverables.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Front Office Risk and PnL experience
- Exposure to testing Risk Platforms
- Extensive experience of managing testing teams, across multiple projects within a complex environment
- Experience defining and driving test strategy
- Extensive knowledge of test and quality processes
- Extensive knowledge of technical testing and non-functional testing
- Proven record of delivering projects building out testing functions with a
- Previous experience working effectively in globally diverse teams and matrixed organizations
- Ability to proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
Please submit your CV in Word format for a confidential discussion.