This job is no longer available
Senior Android Developer/Engineer
A Senior Android Developer is required by an international retail company. The company are building a brand new mobile team and will be using cutting edge technologies to ensure their Android and iOS apps are at the forefront of the market. The Senior Android Developer will take a very hands on role in the development and as such need to come from an excellent technical background in Android development. The company offer excellent progression and there will be opportunities to move into Android Team Lead roles or Android Architect positions in the future.
Key skills required by the Senior Android Developer:
- At least 2 years' commercial Android experience
- Prior experience in Java or .Net
- Published Android apps on Google Play
- Experience in Git, XML, JSON and API's
- Knowledge of other Mobile platforms such as iOS or Blackberry is a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science or other related subject is advantageous
- Excellent teamwork skills
Interested Senior Android Developers should apply with an up to date CV.