This job is no longer available
Salesforce Developer (London)
Circa £50,000 + 25% bonus and extensive benefits package
A highly successful and lucrative mainstream mid-level banking corporation are seeking a SalesForce Developer to create, implement and maintain the banks in house software and interfaces.
Based in North London, the bank is experiencing a state of flux across its depositors and clients and therefore requires the Salesforce Developer to increase functionality in the form of analysis, design and implementation of software solutions.
Skills required for Salesforce Developer (London)
- Minimum five years of enterprise software development
- 1+ year experience in Salesforce Platform development skills (Apex, Visual Force, Triggers)
- Exposure to integrating Salesforce with other systems using SOAP, REST etc
- Salesforce configuration experience
- Proficient at data migration/import/export between heterogeneous sources
- Technical analysis skills needed to translate business requirements into specification documents.
- Track record of being part of successful Project delivery with significant contribution
- Demonstrable understanding of Software development lifecycle.
Desirable skills for Salesforce Developer (London)
- Salesforce certifications (DEV401, ADM201)
- Understanding of Microsoft SQLServer SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Profiler
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Exposure to IBM iSeries/AS400 technologies
- Requirements gathering for management information
- Previous experience in financial services industry.
If you would like to apply of the position of Salesforce Developer (London), please send through a WORD formatted version of your CV to Russell@welovesalt.com OR call 0207 928 2525 to discuss in more detail.