This job is no longer available
Senior Data Engineer
A highly successful advertising company require a talented Senior Data Engineer to be based in their West London Offices.
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and optimising both real time and warehouse grade data stores and the systems that integrate with them. You will work closely with the Frontend, Platform and Science teams to build an integrated ecosystem.
Candidates suitable for the role should have extensive experience writing highly stable, efficient and maintainable code in either Java or C# with a familiarity with relational and non-relational database technologies.
Candidates MUST have:
- 5+ years of experience solving data problems at scale.
- Fluent with C# and/ or Java as a systems engineering.
- Experience of: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hive, Redis or Memcache.
- Experience with non-relational database system.
- Familiar with Python, Matlab, R or Scala.
- Knowledge of message passing architectures.
Suitable candidates will be familiar with Big data and NoSQL data systems as well as RDBMSs. This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progressions. My client is offering a base salary of up to £50K + Benefits.
Key words: C#, .NET, Java, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB, Hive, Cassandra, SQL, Big Data, Senior Platform Engineer, Data Science, Large Volumes, Trading Systems, Machine Learning, Data Mining.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email : email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.