This job is no longer available
Major Incident Analyst - ITIL, Disaster recovery, Severity Matrix, problem management, ticketing systems, stakeholder management - Financial Services - Permanent - Market Rates - Milton Keynes
A global financial services company are looking for a Major Incident Analyst to join their team to help manage and resolve computer outages that impact the business.
The successful Incident Analyst will be joining an Major Incident Management team responsible for managing and resolving computer outages that effect the business. You will be working closely with Service Management and Problem Management teams to provide a successful IT service around the clock and will proactively seek steps to provide better service stability.
- Educated to a degree level
- ITIL foundations or higher certification
- Stakeholder management experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years problem management experience
- Understanding of Severity Matrix
- Ability to use CA, Remedy or another ticketing system
- Outstanding interpersonal communications with the ability to work with remote and virtual teams
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking individual to join a well known Financial Services company.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about this role.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.