This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Operations IT - 75k
Our client a leading Investment Bank seek a Project Manager from ideally with a technical development background to join a team rolling out a brand new future state clearing platform.
- Responsible for the Project Management and delivery of the change portfolio on the application
- Responsible for the analysis and production of technical requirements for changes to the system and interfaces to downstream systems
- Working closely with the SMEs from Operations Change, the development team, , test team, support team and other IT application and infrastructure teams
- Project Management and full project life cycle experience in an application environment, minimum 5 years gained in a Financial Services background
- Previous experience of settlements/operations/clearing etc
- Team management and leadership
- Development background
Send a CV in Word format or call for a confidential discussion.