This job is no longer available
A Social Media CRM Software Vendor who are a recognised Industry Leader, this fast-growing SaaS company help household name brands to engage with consumers through social media. In a period of hyper growth, headcount has grown over 100% in the last 12 months and continues at an alarming rate. With exceptional VC backing, this pre-IPO business continues to grow from strength to strength, pushing the boundaries of Social Customer Experience.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the vibrant Professional Services team as a Technical Product Consultant. The Technical Consultant will deliver software implementations, integrations and customisations of the SaaS Social platform to Enterprise Clients. This role will suit a technically-orientated individual from a development background, with the drive and determination to be part of a dynamic professional services team.
The succesful SaaS Technical Consultant will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant, Implementation Consultant, Solution Architect or Professional Services Engineer for a Software Vendor, SI or Consultancy highly beneficial, but we will also consider ambitious candidates looking to make the move into this type of role
- Solid understand of web services (XML, APIs) to run complex integrations with external systems such as CRM or authentication providers
- Previous experience programming as a developer or engineer in a Java environment (Java, JSP, Servlets)
- Knowledge of database design and schemas (Mysql)
- Proven experience in project lifecycles (scoping, requirements, construction, QA/test)
- Expert communication and customer-facing skills
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org