This job is no longer available
A leading blue chip organisation listed as one of the best 25 large companies to work for are searching for both a lead mobile developer and a senior developer to join a growing team of App developers. these roles will help lead the design, development and maintenance of the companies windows and iphone application offerings. The developer will lead the entire app life-cycle right from concept stage through to delivery. these roles will also be heavily involved in driving mobile strategy across the group. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for on a day to day basis:
- Acting as lead/ senior developer depending on skill-set can lead on one platform and support the other.
- Creating compelling UI's and experiences.
- Working with web developers to create a robust framework to support the apps.
- Delivering across the entire app life-cycle.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a test driven development environment.
- An agile enthusiast and advocate
- At least 1 year iOS app development experience with demonstrable apps releases within the consumer market.
- Extensive knowledge of Objective C and the iOS SDK.
The salary on this role is dependant on experience and previous salary levels. a generous benefits package will also be available with this role.